- Wholesale Fuel Prices
- Hydrogen Solutions
- Storage Tanks
- Fuel Management Systems
- Transfer Pumps
- Tank Contents Gauges
- Filters and Filtration
- Flow Meters
- Hoses and Hose Assemblies
- Hose Reels
- Dispensing Nozzles
- Spill Control
Valves and Fittings
- Exocet Fuel Additives
- Testing and Analysis
- Miscellaneous Products
- 13/02/2024 Strategic partnership announced between e-power® and Commercial Fuel Solutions® A strategic partnership between Commercial Fuel Solutions and European manufacturer e-power® has been announced. The official agreement places responsibility on Commercial Fuel Solutions to operate as the exclusive distributor for the Belgian manufacturer's range of Hydrogen fuelled generators.
- 26/06/2023 WIN an ride on electric truck with Commercial Fuel Solutions® For those attending this years Road Transport Expo, you can visit us on stand G31 to enter our prize draw with a chance to win a magnificent ride-on electric truck (suitable for 3 to 8 year olds), with remote control functionality worth over £700.
- 07/03/2023 New Mobile Hydrogen Bowser from Commercial Fuel Solutions Commercial Fuel Solutions are pleased to announce the debut of our H35 Hydrogen Bowser, Mobile Hydrogen Storage and Refuelling system, at this year's Hydrogen UK, Climate Change Solutions Hydrogen Fuel Cell Conference in Birmingham.
- 21/02/2023 New Low Carbon AdBlue® Solutions from Commercial Fuel Solutions® Recognised for their innovative solutions, which embrace both the reduction of harmful emissions and those which help to protect the environment, Commercial Fuel Solutions® has launched a new range of AdBlue products with reduced environmental impact when compared to other solutions.
- 20/02/2023 Hydrogen's Role in Decarbonising Transport, an Insight into the Future of Commercial Fuelling. This April, at the upcoming CV show, Robin will bring his knowledge and expertise to the fore and will be presenting at this year's ‘Road Ahead’ Theatre Programme, where he will deliver a concise insight into the Role of Hydrogen in Future Transport, followed with an open Q&A session.
Hydrogen's Role in Decarbonising Transport, an Insight into the Future of Commercial Fuelling.
There is currently a lot of conjecture throughout the industry with regard to which technology will prevail in the race to decarbonise transport.
Some argue electrification is the way to go, while others insist that CNG or hydrogen is the most appropriate solution, and many support the application of biofuels, like HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil), as an intermediate solution until new drive train technology reaches maturity.
The fact is that to meet 2050’s target of Net Zero, a combination of all these existing and possibly even new technologies will be necessary.
As industry continues to decarbonise, looking to the future, Hydrogen will certainly have its role to play, especially when it comes to the commercial vehicle sector. This gaseous fuel will be fundamental for heavy transport and off-road applications. Commercial Fuel Solutions Limited are one company who are looking to escalate Hydrogen’s uptake and have already developed a reputation as an authority in this emerging sector.
Managing Director, Robin Futcher, is an accomplished engineer with a wealth of experience spanning over 26 years and has worked on a diverse range of projects, from developing equipment for the British Antarctic Survey to use in sub-zero temperatures to providing systems for leading Formula 1 teams.
Robin also has extensive expertise in developing regulatory guidance and currently serves on numerous technical committees for gaseous hydrogen fuelling, including BSI, British Standards Institute and ISO, the International Organization for Standardization.
This April, at the upcoming CV show, Robin will bring his knowledge and expertise to the fore and will be presenting at this year's ‘Road Ahead’ Theatre Programme, where he will deliver a concise insight into the Role of Hydrogen in Future Transport, followed with an open Q&A session.
Robin's presentation takes place on Tuesday the 18th April at 14:30 at the ‘Road Ahead’ Theatre, which can be located in the main hall.